Friday on Swagbucks.com is Mega Swag Bucks Day. It is a day when your odds of getting some swag bucks increases greatly, so make a point to be searching on Fridays. What? You haven't signed up yet! Well then use my link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/IAmom
So what do I search for?
- Any petty fights between you and your husband: like who is Debbie Gibson?
- Words for drawing on Drawsomething when you can't remember how the eyes on a panda look.
- For your name, to see if that picture of you drunk from last Saturday night has popped up yet.
- Recent lottery winner, so if you know them, you can hit them up for money.
- America's Most Wanted, so you can stay away from them (or turn them in for reward money).
- Search for recalls on products in your home or on your car.
- Billboard top ten list, if your like me and have a hard time keeping up with the new music.
- For things to add to your Fourth of July Pinterest board (i.e.printables, food, crafts, DIY clothes).
- Search for the best of something like cheese dog or brownie recipe.
- Look up people from your past, you might not find them but maybe their interesting namesake.
These are just off the top of my head. Once you get going you'll be racking up the points!