Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


After last week I didn't do too bad with resisting bread. I have cut down a lot on my dairy and trying to resist sweets. I really didn't work out too much this week. I had a power yoga class on Monday which was really tough but it was canceled on Wednesday since we had a lot of snow. I did end up losing some weight and I am finally in the 120's. If I can lose 10-15 more pounds I will be ecstatic (I'm barely 5' so I don't think this is irrational).

This week we will be having:
Monday- homemade spaghetti sauce with ground beef and whole wheat noodles; (I'm going to make spaghetti squash noodles to have with the sauce)
Tuesday- steak tacos, and I will have a steak salad
Thursday- chicken salad
Saturday-
Breakfast: eggs and bacon
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: wild rice with crispy chicken
Sunday-
Breakfast: berry crumble from Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals by Mark Sisson and Jennifer Meier
Lunch: tex mex carnitas served with lettuce and flax tortillas
I'm not sure if out meat will be organic this week, but I'm going to see how it goes.
See more menu plans at OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment