Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pizza Your Way



My kids love pizza, and so do my husband and I.  It is any easy meal to make at home and depending on your toppings, doesn't have to cost a lot.  I thought I would put together a post of different ways to make pizza and pizza sauce.

Grill: The Farm Chicks
Simply Recipes

Easy: English muffin pizza
Pizza Sandwich grilled
Buy a pizza from the store or Little Ceasars for $5

Dough: Best Pizza Dough
2 styles of crust
30 min or less from Money Saving Mom

Pizza styles around the US and beyond:
Chicago style pizza
Salsa chorizo pizza
Neapolitan pizza


Other:
pizza dough tips and tricks
pizza bread sticks
pizza snow balls or pizza pockets from Noni at A Slob Comes Clean
Jimmy John's bread pizza
gluten free pizza
Paleo pizza

Sauce:
homemade pizza sauce
easy pizza sauce

I know there is probably a trillion more ways to make pizza! Leave me a comment if you have a favorite I missed.






No comments:

Post a Comment