Sunday, March 10, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

I need to eat more veggies! I think I might need a hand tattoo to remind me that I only think I want candy and a giant burger. Maybe something on the outside of my thumb that says: "think about it" or "A moment on your lips, forever on your hips."



broccoli with sausage


Monday- homemade spaghetti sauce with ground beef and whole wheat noodles; (I'm going to make spaghetti squash noodles to have with the sauce)
Tuesday- steak tacos, and I will have a steak salad, add tomatoes, and peppers
Thursday- chicken salad
Friday- hamburger on lettuce and green beans with banana bread
Saturday-
Breakfast: German pancakes
Lunch: roast chicken with Brussels sprouts
Dinner: caramel apple pork chops
Sunday-
Breakfast:  Scrambled eggs, hash browns, and bacon
Lunch: pizza 
Dinner: tilapia (see Tuesday for how to cook) with grilled zucchini and yellow squash

See more Menu plans at OrgJunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment