Friday, October 4, 2013

5 on Friday - October 4th

the good life blog

The new fall show have started and even though I don't have cable I have been able to watch some of the show through Hulu and CBS.com. Here are 5 new shows that made me laugh:

Mom  
1. Mom on CBS Mondays 9:30/8:30c
 I love a show about a dysfunctional family. It makes mine seem more normal. It is actually two episodes in and there is a lot of drama. I just hope this show doesn't get too crazy too soon, and then it will be struggling for a plot.
The Goldbergs

2. The Goldbers ABC Tues. 9/8c
A comedy about a family in the 80's. I love remembering some of the things from my childhood, and this show is full of great actors/actresses. It seems to be based on someones passed and has included some real home videos at the end.
Super Fun Night
3. Super Fun Night ABC Wed 9:30/8:30C
Rebel Wilson has played some great parts in movies and now she has a new show. She is looking to have fun along with 3 friends and they draw out a new place each week. My favorite quote: "Let me just email you the address and a photo of me five years ago when I was at my physical peak." This show had a lot of I can't believe she did that/said that moments.
The Millers
4. The Millers CBS Thur 8:30/7:30c
"THE MILLERS stars Will Arnett as Nathan Miller, a recently divorced local roving news reporter looking forward to living the singles life until his parents' marital problems unexpectedly derail his plans." I can't wait to see how this show progresses. The parents are hilarious, I just hope they don't take away my free full episodes on the web.
Sean Saves the World
5. Sean Saves the World Thurs 9/8c
This one also has some awesome talent, Thomas Lennon as the hated boss, and Linda Lavin as Sean's mom. I love the back and forth of Sean and his Mom. I watched this and Welcome to the Family, and I thought this was a better show. I still like Welcome to the Family but it didn't make me laugh, but has a good story.

What new shows are you watching this Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment