Sunday, December 8, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 8


I'm trying to love Spark, I really am. I think it mixes the best when I fill a cup with water, start stirring with a spoon and very, very sloooowly add the Spark in while continuing to stir ferociously. I think it burns some calories, so its a bonus.

Food and Advocare

1/2 hr before Breakfast: water with half Spark packet and Probiotic Restore
Breakfast: 3 eggs (scrambled with fork and cooked in olive oil spray) with 1/2 avocado and 2 tablespoons salsa
1/2 hr before Lunch: water with other half of Spark packet
Lunch: 4 oz turkey pattie (no bun) with mustard
Dinner: turkey with uncooked carrots; 2 Omega Plex Pills
Before Bed: 3 Herbal Cleanse pills
Snacks:rice cake with peanut butter (I was so busy today it kept my mind off of food, except when I went to the mall, but I resisted!)

Exercise

Bikini Body Mommy Day 8

No comments:

Post a Comment