Friday, January 13, 2017

2017 Reading List


Having 5 years left o my 'Things To Do in My 30's' Bucket List, I'm trying to be a little more organized about checking things off, which being organized is also one of my goals.

One of my items is to read 25 books. I haven't been reading lately, even though I go to the library often. In my last job, I was listening to a lot of books on tape, which was great. Lately I have not been listening or reading any books, mostly just glancing at some cookbooks or remodeling books.

I decided I needed a list of books I want to read, and I should be reading 5 a year. So here is a list of 5 I would like to read in 2017 and I will add more if I get done before the end of the year:
all links are to Amazon.com


*Available at my local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment