Thursday, December 5, 2013

Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Day 5

Food and Advocare

30 Min before Breakfast: 2 Probiotic pills
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
30 min before lunch: Spark*
Lunch: 2 cups lettuce, 2 tablespoons unsalted sunflower seeds and 3oz chicken with Walden farm ranch
Dinner:4oz Turkey patty with Dijon mustard, uncooked baby carrots; 2 OmegaPlex pills
Snacks:  Turkey stick jerky x2 today; cutie; almonds and banana; rice cake with natural PB.
Before Bed: Herbal Cleanse 3 pills
over 100 oz of water; need to be drinking at least 80-100 oz a day.
* The Spark Mandarin Orange is harder to stir so I have been adding hot water then putting it on ice, it seems to help mix it. 

Exercise

Bikini Body Mommy Day 5 45 min cardio
Sorry about the glare.


Monday I was able to get out of bed to work out, but so far the rest of the week my workouts have been out night. I am proud of my self for not procrastinating on my workouts. They are hard, but I feel great when I'm done.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment